How to recover specific files from a snapshot image
1. Click on storage, find the disk and click on snapshots.
2. Click on storage, find the disk and click on snapshots.
3. Click on ‘Create Volume’.
4. Give the volume a name and click ‘ok’. It may take a few minutes to create the volume depending on its size.
5. Click on storage. The new volume will now be listed as a Datadisk.
6. Click the middle icon ‘Attach Disk’ and select an instance to attach the disk to. (Please note: Unless the hypervisor storage drivers are installed on the VM, the instance needs to be stopped before attaching/detaching disks.)
7. Open the console of the selected instance (Or use RDP)
Now the storage volume needs to be mounted on the server in order to be able to access the files. For explanation on how to do this, please follow one of the following Knowledge Base articles: