How to create a new Cloud Server instance in CloudCentral's New Cloud
3. Click Add instance
4. Select desired OS type. (See our Cloud Server page
for supported Operating Systems)
5. Select VM size - amount of memory (RAM) and CPU resources to be allocated for the server.
6. Select any additional disk volume to be added:
7. Select existing or create new network
8. Provide a new name for the new Cloud Server and click Launch VM
9. The new server will be ready in a couple of minutes.
Note: There is a known caching issue that sometimes prevents servers from being created. If nothing seems to happen, refresh your browser with a complete refresh (Windows: Control + Shift + R | OSX: Command + Shift + R), and go through steps 3-9 again.
10. Once the creation of the Cloud Server is completed, the rood/admin password will be displayed. Please record this password somewhere. If you lose the password, you can stop the instance and select 'Reset Password' to generate a new password for the Cloud Server.
11. The VM can be managed after clicking the name on the list:
To access the new Cloud Server over the internet (i.e. to use RDP), the network - firewall has to be configured