Importing a VHD template into the CloudCentral Cloud
1. After logging into our new cloud
, navigate to 'Templates in the left hand menu.
Using the top menu, you can filter by the Templates that belong to you ('Mine'), the 'Featured' templates (provided by CloudCentral) and the 'Community' templates, which are provided by customers and partners of CloudCentral for others to use.
2. Click 'Register template'
- The URL where our cloud can take the template from. An easy way to make the image available via URL is by using a service such as Dropbox.
- OS Type
- This helps categorising the Templates in our New Cloud, specifically if you decide to make it available as a community template.
- Choose this option if the template is available for
extraction. If selected, users can download a full image
of the template.
- Password Enabled
- Select this checkbox if the OS template is password protected. Not checking this means you will not be able to reset the password using our online portal.
- Selecting this checkbox makes the template publicly available as a community template for other CloudCentral customers and partners to use.
4. Click 'OK'. The template will now be made available in our CloudPlatform and can be selected when creating a new instance.