Importing an ISO image into the CloudCentral Cloud
1. After logging into our new cloud
, navigate to 'Templates in the left hand menu.
2. Click the dropdown box next to 'Select View' and change it to 'ISO'. Then Click 'Register ISO' in the top-right corner.
Using the top menu, you can also filter by the Templates that
belong to you ('Mine'), the 'Featured' templates (provided by
CloudCentral) and the 'Community' templates, which are provided by
customers and partners of CloudCentral for others to use.
- The URL where our cloud can take the template from. An easy way to make the image available via URL is by using a service such as Dropbox.
- Check if the ISO is bootable.
- OS Type (only for Bootable ISO images)
- This helps categorising the ISO images in our New Cloud, specifically if you decide to make it available as a community template.
- Choose this option if the template is available for
extraction. If selected, users can download a full image
of the template.
- Selecting this checkbox makes the template publicly available as a community template for other CloudCentral customers and partners to use.
4. Click 'OK'. The ISO will now be made available in our CloudPlatform and can be selected when creating a new instance or you can attach it to an existing instance where it will show up in the Operating System similar to a normal CD/DVD.
5. After installing your VM, you should install the XenServer PV Drivers to take advantage of the full functionality and performance of our cloud. Please refer to the following Knowledge Base articles on installing the XenServer PV Drivers: