In this guide we will cover how to set up an auto-responder message through web mail.
Note: In this example we are using the firstname.lastname@example.org account, when you are setting up mail replace this with your own email address. The mail server we are accessing webmail by is mail.cloudcentral.com.au, you will need to specify your mail server which will typically be mail.<yourdomain.com>, if you're unsure on the settings to use please contact us on email@example.com to confirm.
How to set up an auto-response message on your email account
- Log into Webmail at https://mail.<yourdomain.com> using your email address and password.
- From the menu on the left hand side, select the Settings icon as shown below.
- Under My Settings, select Auto-Responder as shown below.
- Tick the "Enable auto-responder" box, this will then enable the message tab.
- Click the Message tab, from here you can enter a subject for the auto-responder and the body of the email. You can also optionally enter a date range that the auto-responder should be active for. Once complete press the Save button to save the changes.
That's all that needs to be done, the message you have configured will now be sent out automatically in response to messages received.